Easy to renovate for problem-free and economical facade maintenance.
With KEIM Lignosil-Artis, we are supplementing the product range with a mineral thin-layer paint that emphasizes the structure of rough-sawn, fine-textured or planed wood surfaces. The product impresses with its efficiency and cost-effectiveness, particularly in industrial coating processes. The uncomplicated application and extraordinarily fast drying facilitate efficient work processes. With an average application time of a few minutes to hours for the industrial plant, capacities are increased and cost efficiency is guaranteed. As silicate paint applications do not form a film, the "mineralized" wood surface can be renovated efficiently and easily even after many years, even if only partially. KEIM Lignosil-Artis thus creates the conditions for problem-free and cost-effective facade maintenance.
- Easy processing
- Very fast drying
- Suitable for rational industrial coating
- Low consumption (two-coat without primer)
- Easy cleaning of production equipment
- Absolutely UV-stable and lightfast
- Without the addition of plasticisers, film protection agents and solvents
- Absolutely open to diffusion and not film-forming
- Easy to renovate - even partially
- Creative design potential
KEIM Lignosil-Artis is an opaque silicate thin-layer paint for non dimensional and limited dimensional wood components, which is absolutely UV-stable pigmented and underlines the structure of rough sawn and structure planed surfaces. KEIM Lignosil-Artis is applied industrially and can be obtained as a finished coating through our partner companies. KEIM Lignosil-Artis is awarded with Cradle to Cradle Certified® Silver and C2C Certified Material Health Certificate™ Gold.
- Colour shade
- Colour shades are available.
- 0,2 L/m² for two coatings.
Type of container Container content Unit of measure tin bucket 5 L tin bucket 20 L can 1 L