The first silicate paint for wooden surfaces!
For more than twenty years, the developers at KEIMFARBEN have been working on the transfer of the success model of silicate paint to the substrate of wood within the framework of a research project, supported by well-known institutes.
With the development of the first mineral composite coating to protect wood from weather influences, KEIMFARBEN engineered a durable, economical and aesthetic system. A European patent for the system and the products document those unique and innovative properties.
– Excellent moisture protection, UV-stable and absolutely light-resistant
– Highly weathering-resistant and unrivalled long-lasting
– Velvety, matt surface appearance; easy to refinish
– Third-party monitored by the Fraunhofer institute WKI in Braunschweig
– Patent for system and products