Ready for a new challenge? Here you will find current job offers and important information about applying for a job with us.
On this page you will find all the vacancies we are currently looking to fill. If your desired position is not listed in our current job offers, we look forward to receiving your speculative application. We will be happy to check your application for various opportunities in our company and get back to you as soon as possible.
In the first step, interviews take place by phone or via digital platforms. Our HR department will inform you about the next steps. Personal interviews will of course take place in compliance with the prescribed hygiene measures.
Please send your complete application documents* by e-mail to:
Tel. +49 (0)821 4802-345
Your personal well-being is important to us. Therefore, you will find here our employer benefits that we can currently offer to our employees within Germany and partly depending on the respective position. If you have any further questions, we will be happy to answer them during your job interview.
- A comprehensive onboarding programme for new employees
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work from home
- Employee discounts
- Company health management with company doctor
- Company pension scheme
- Free drinks (water and tea)
- Subsidised kindergarten fees
- A company canteen (in Diedorf) where food is cooked fresh every day
- Good traffic connections and a generous company car park
- Seasonal gifts and campaigns (gifts on St Nicolas Day, doughnuts during the carnival season, ice-cream in the summer, ...)
- Annual kick-off event
- Company cars and company phones (depending on the respective position)