Durably beautiful facades with a high degree of design freedom.
Brick surfaces have always lent style and character to a facade. Even when we build in an energy-conscious way, insulated facades can still be accentuated and designed with brick elements.
Plinth surfaces with a ceramic surface have proven themselves to be particularly durable and weather resistant. Pilaster strips or railings can subdivide a facade and make it more aesthetically beautiful. Former brick facades can be re-modelled without losing any of their character. No matter what you are planning, KEIM Ceramic is the perfect solution.
- tried and tested construction method
- depending on the insulation, inflammable up to a building height of 100 metres
- fully-developed, mutually-adapted product components
- free selection of suitable ceramics from various manufacturers
- format and installation can be chosen completely freely
- high-value brick appearance
- Massive brickwork
- Aerated concrete
- Vertical coring brick
- With and without render
- Proof that the adhesive tensile strength is ≥ 0.08N/mm² may be necessary
The Ceramic system is characterised by the fact that it uses only a small number of system components. All you need is KEIM adhesive mortar K and KEIM tile mortar K in order to secure and reinforce the insulation panels, and to bond the ceramic in place. To achieve optimum insulation and sound insulation values, the non-combustible mineral wool insulation board FKD-MAX C2 is available. You can choose your ceramic layer from the many on offer by different manufacturers.