Durably beautiful facades with a high degree of design freedom.
Brick surfaces have always lent style and character to a facade. Even when we build in an energy-conscious way, insulated facades can still be accentuated and designed with brick elements.
Plinth surfaces with a ceramic surface have proven themselves to be particularly durable and weather resistant. Pilaster strips or railings can subdivide a façade and make it more aesthetically beautiful. Former brick facades can be remodelled without losing any of their character. No matter what you are planning, KEIM Ceramic is the perfect solution.
- tried and tested construction method
- depending on the insulation, inflammable up to a building height of 100 metres
- fully-developed, mutually-adapted product components
- free selection of suitable ceramics from various manufacturers
- format and installation can be chosen completely freely
- high-value brick appearance
- Massive brickwork
- Aerated concrete
- Vertical coring brick
- With and without render
- Proof that the adhesive tensile strength is ≥ 0.08N/mm² may be necessary
The Ceramic system is characterised by the fact that it uses only a small number of system components. All you need is the KEIM adhesive mortar K and KEIM tile mortar K in order to secure and reinforce the insulation panels, and to bond the ceramic in place. To achieve optimum insulation and sound insulation values, the non-combustible mineral wool insulation board FKD-MAX C2 is available. You can choose your ceramic layer from the many on offer by different manufacturers.