- Building physics interrelationships
- Water transport mechanisms
- Insulation and thermal bridges
- U-values and surface temperatures
- Minimum thermal insulation and minimum ventilation
- Damage assessment and allocation of damage categories
- Interpretation of laboratory results
- Personal and occupational safety measures
- Hazard analysis, assessment, operating instructions
- Personal protective equipment
- Remediation planning
- Site equipment and safety measures: Enclosures, foil shoring systems, negative pressure maintenance, airlocks, etc.
- Remediation techniques
- Elimination of primary causes
- Technical drying
- Material removal and decontamination
- Disposal of microbially contaminated materials
- Equipment and materials
- Practical examples
- Follow-up examination and success control
- Optional: Inspection by PerssCert TÜV
Method of teaching:
When remediating mould damage, symptoms are often eliminated, but not the cause of the damage. In this 2-day module, you will learn about remediation measures and aspects of remediation planning for mould damage, among other things. Afterwards, you can obtain the qualification "Project Manager for the Remediation of Mould Damage (TÜV)".
- Trainers with practical experience from TÜV Rheinland Akademie GmbH
Location: KEIMFARBEN GmbH, Keimstr. 16, 86420 Diedorf, Germany
Duration: 2 days
Seminar time: 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Number of participants: max. 15
Participants: Owners, managing directors, painters
Seminar price: Euro 295.00 plus VAT; examination fee: Euro 290.00 plus VAT.
Services: Lunch and drinks included
Registration deadline: 10 February 2024