The first 2in1 coating for facades.
KEIM Twinstar provides maximum efficiency in times of skilled worker shortages: This 2in1 coating enables the application of base and top coat together, wet-in-wet, with no drying time in between. In addition, an intelligent active principle protects from growth of microorganisms –without any added biocides. For sustainable climate protection!
- Biocide-free growth prevention
- Optimal building physics
- Clean and UV-resistant facades
- Double protection principle: Fast redrying and innovative fillers
- Universal application for old and new construction, also on insulated facades
- Sol-Silicate Technology
- „natureplus“ certified
NOTE: For country-specific product information and data sheets please go to the respective official national language! The safety data sheets below are in accordance with German law!
Innovative sol-silicate based functional coating for facades, perfectly combining high application efficiency with a biocide-free formulation approach for clean facades. KEIM Twinstar is water-repellent, highly diffusible, lightfast, UV-stable and extremely weather-resistant. Thanks to the innovative product formulation with specific flow and drying properties, the primer and top coat can be applied very efficiently in one work step without intermediate drying time. Fulfils the requirements of DIN 18363, Para. 2.4.1
KEIM Twinstar is awarded with Cradle to Cradle Certified® Silver and C2C Certified Material Health Certificate™ Gold.
- Colour shade
- White and colour shades. Can be tinted with KEIM PPF-Technology® according to all common colour collections. The colour range includes light to medium shades.
- roller, airless sprayer
- approx. 0,45 kg/m² for a finished coated surface.
Type of container Container content Unit of measure Quantity on pallet bucket 18 kg 32 bucket 5 kg 70
Liquid alkaline cleaning agent for facades. Ready-to-use formulation. Ideal for preparatory cleaning before coating with KEIM Twinstar.
- Colour shade
- transparent colourless
- block brush
- approx. 0,2 - 0,25 l/m² Consumption depending on degree of soiling and substrate condition.
Type of container Container content Unit of measure Quantity on pallet jerry can 20 l 24 jerry can 5 l 96