KEIM Concretal-W is a sol-silicate one component paint which is highly water-repellent. It protects against water, chloride and weather influences.
Damage and effective protection, on the one hand, and achieving architectural aims, on the other, often seem to be mutually exclusive. On the contrary, with KEIM Concretal-W we can effectively protect the concrete whilst retaining its mineral character, achieving specifications with regard to design, appearance, conservation and protection.
- Protection from steel corrosion and frost damage due to effective water-repellency
- Protection from chloride corrosion due to absence of water transport
- Extremely fast re-drying of concrete due to extremely low sd (H2O) value (< 0.02m)
- Consolidation of concrete surface due to the chemical reaction of the silicate binder with the substrate
- Elevated protection from weathering and wear due to surface consolidation
- Absolutely lightfast due to pure mineral pigments (colour stability code A1)
- Minimal soiling due to antistatic and non-thermoplastic binder
- Retains original concrete appearance due to mineral matt finish
- Simple to renovate - no stripping required for remediation
NOTE: For country-specific product information and data sheets please go to the respective official national language! The safety data sheets below are in accordance with German law!
Sol-silicate-based one-component paint with absolutely lightfast pigments for opaque protective concrete coatings. Concretal-W has a high water resistance. Protection principle: Water protection, chloride protection, weathering protection. KEIM Concretal-W is awarded with Cradle to Cradle Certified® Silver and C2C Certified Material Health Certificate™ Gold.
- Colour shade
- White and colour shades.
- block brush, airless sprayer, roller
- 0,35 kg/m² for two coatings.
Type of container Container content Unit of measure Quantity on pallet bucket 18 kg 32 bucket 5 kg 70
KEIM Concretal-W-Grob serves as a primer coat on difficult and repaired concrete surfaces. Concretal-W-Grob closes hairline cracks and equalises structures. KEIM Concretal-W-Grob is awarded with Cradle to Cradle Certified® Silver and C2C Certified Material Health Certificate™ Gold.
- Colour shade
- White and colour shades. White and based on (lighter shade).
- airless sprayer, block brush
- 0,2 kg/m² for a single coating.
Type of container Container content Unit of measure Quantity on pallet bucket 2.5 kg 80 bucket 5 kg 70 bucket 18 kg 32
Thinner for KEIM Concretal-Lasur, KEIM Concretal-W, KEIM Concretal-W-Grob, KEIM Concretal-Black and KEIM Contact-Plus. KEIM Concretal-Fixativ is awarded with Cradle to Cradle Certified® Silver and C2C Certified Material Health Certificate™ Gold.
- Colour shade
- block brush
- 0,15 L/m² as base coat.
Type of container Container content Unit of measure Quantity on pallet jerry can 20 L 24 jerry can 5 L 96