The first ‘two in one’ eco friendly mineral paint system.
The first ‘two in one’ eco friendly mineral paint system that speeds up application time, mitigates the requirement for drying between coats (and thereby reducing waiting time), enabling the application of the base and top coat together, ‘wet on wet.’
Rather than a one coat exterior paint, KEIM Twinstar is a ‘two in one’ application.
KEIM Twinstar masonry paint significantly speeds up application time, allowing for quicker project completions. It has been specifically designed to reduce the labour time for application to save cost, as well as shortening any equipment hire time e.g. scaffolding, speeding up building re-occupancy, and minimising disruptions such as road closures.
- Eco-friendly exterior paint
- A ‘wet on wet’ exterior paint that reduces time and cost
- Fire resistant to A2-s1, d0
- Base coat and top coat are applied in a single pass
- Ideal for two painters co-working
- Double protection principle: fast redrying and innovative fillers
- UV stable and colour stable masonry paint
- Sol-Silicate Technology
- natureplus Certified
- Cradle to Cradle Certified®
For further information about KEIM Twinstar please go to our blog article.
It saves painting companies, decorators, and contractors a complete work step; a huge time advantage. It is supplied ready to use, straight from the bucket. Apply using a roller, brush, or airless sprayer.
KEIM Twinstar is both natureplus certified and Cradle to Cradle Certified® in silver. Both awards mean that it is a particularly sustainable paint.
The product is also non-combustible (or fire resistant to A2-s1, d0), making it especially pertinent for painting the exterior of residential buildings over 11 metres in height.
The added benefit; the application is not affected by rain, making it ideal for the unpredictable British weather!
Innovative sol-silicate based functional coating for facades, perfectly combining high application efficiency with a biocide-free formulation approach for clean facades. KEIM Twinstar is water-repellent, highly diffusible, lightfast, UV-stable and extremely weather-resistant. Thanks to the innovative product formulation with specific flow and drying properties, the primer and top coat can be applied very efficiently in one work step without intermediate drying time. Fulfils the requirements of DIN 18363, Para. 2.4.1
KEIM Twinstar is awarded with Cradle to Cradle Certified® Silver and C2C Certified Material Health Certificate™ Gold.
- Colour shade
- White and colour shades. Can be tinted with KEIM PPF-Technology® according to all common colour collections. The colour range includes light to medium shades.
- roller, airless sprayer
- 0,45 kg/m² for a finished coated surface.
Type of container Container content Unit of measure Quantity on pallet bucket 18 kg 32 bucket 5 kg 70
- Sustainability data sheet Twinstar
- Technical Data Sheet Twinstar
- Safety Data Sheet Twinstar
- Brochure Twinstar Architect
- Brochure Twinstar Painter
Pre-treatment/protective agent against algae and mould infestation. Formulated ready for use. KEIM Algicid-Plus Prevents renewed infestation. Use biocides safely. Always read the marking and product information before use.
- Colour shade
- block brush, to flood
- 0,2 l/m²
Type of container Container content Unit of measure Quantity on pallet jerry can 20 l 24 jerry can 5 l 96