KEIM Concretal-C provides enhanced carbonation protection associated with very good water vapour permeability in addition to protection from chloride loads.
Damage and effective protection, on the one hand, and achieving architectural aims on the other, often seem to be mutually exclusive. On the contrary, with Keim Concretal we can effectively protect the concrete while retaining its mineral character achieving specifications with regard to design, appearance, conservation and protection.
- Protection from steel corrosion and frost damage due to effective water-repellency
- Protection from chloride corrosion due to the absence of water transport
- Extremely fast re-drying of concrete due to low sd (H2O) value
- Protection from progressive carbonation due to elevated CO2 tightness
- Long-term colour stability due to pure mineral pigments (Fb Code A1)
- Greatly reduced soiling due to very largely antistatic and non-thermoplastic binder fractions
- Retains original concrete appearance due to mineral matt finish
NOTE: For country-specific product information and data sheets please go to the respective official national language! The safety data sheets below are in accordance with German law!
One-component paint on solsilicate acrylic base according to ZTV-ING OS-B and OS-C with high carbonation protection for covering concrete protective coatings with mineral matt surface and silicate character.
Protection principle: CO2 protection, water protection, chloride protection.
- Colour shade
- White and colour shades.
- roller, block brush, airless sprayer
- approx. 0,3 kg/m² for two coatings.
Type of container Container content Unit of measure Quantity on pallet bucket 20 kg 24 bucket 5 kg 70