KEIM Soldalit®-ME – an exterior sol-silicate photocatalytic mineral paint.
KEIM Soldalit-ME is a variation of KEIM Soldalit which offers sustainable exterior protection for buildings with the additional environmental benefit that it helps to degrade nitrogen oxide pollutants from the atmosphere.
Photocatalytic mineral paints use light energy to neutralise pollution by the addition of the catalyst titanium dioxide. The photocatalytic reaction converts Nitrogen Oxides and other harmful pollutants such as formaldehyde and acetaldehyde into harmless nitrates. The reaction also helps to breakdown organic material and contaminants, keeping surfaces cleaner. The catalyst is not used up by the reaction and will continue to react for the life of the paint.
- Extreme long life/durable
- Weathering protection/waterproof
- Breathable/highly moisture vapour permeable
- Low VOC and no solvents
- Environmentally friendly, ISO14001
- Lightfast/colourfast and UV stable
- Remove harmful air pollutants such as nitrogen oxides, ammonia, VOCs
- Reduction of bacteria and mould spores
- Resistant to mould and fungal growth
- Economical and easy to apply
- For use on mineral and previously painted substrates
OVERVIEW OF THE KEIM SOLDALIT-ME SYSTEM PRODUCTS
Multi-purpose, sol-silicate exterior paint with photocatalytic additives
White, KEIM Palette exclusiv and Avantgarde swatch
Brush, roller and airless spraying (spraying information)
For two coats: approx. 0.45 kg/m²
5 kg and 25 kg containers