For decorative coatings in glaze painting technique or to provide conventional coatings with a special finish.
Conquering lightness - transparent elegance with glazes
Glazes fascinate due to their exceedingly vibrant character: subtle shimmers or powerful radiance, on the facade or indoors, subtle simplicity or spectacular finesse – the immediacy of their effects captures the eyes.
KEIM Design-Lasur products
Ready-to-use glaze concentrate on sol-silicate basis in accordance with DIN EN1062-1 for interior and exterior use. For decorative glaze coatings and for finishing conventional top coats. Excellent for impressive colour designs and creative solutions. In combination with KEIM Design-Base and/or KEIM Design-Fixativ, KEIM Design-Lasur can be adjusted to the desired glaze effect as desired. KEIM Design-Lasur is awarded with Cradle to Cradle Certified® Silver and C2C Certified Material Health Certificate™ Gold.
- Colour shade
- White and colour shades. Monochrome shades 9001L-9012L available. Monochrome shades 90018L-9020L available (only for interior use). Monochrome shades 1001L-1004L available (only for outside).
- roller, block brush, paint brush, airless sprayer
- 100 ml/m² ready-made mixture of design glaze and design base..
For a single coat.
Container content Unit of measure Quantity on pallet 15 l 24 5 l 70
Pigment-free glaze additive on sol-silicate basis for KEIM Design-Lasur. Serves as a thinner for KEIM Design-Lasur for glazing colour design indoors and outdoors. Allows transparent and mineral matt glaze coats with optimum application consistency, low settling behaviour and weather-resistant layer thicknesses.
KEIM Design-Base is awarded with Cradle to Cradle Certified® Silver and C2C Certified Material Health Certificate™ Gold.
- Colour shade
- raw white transparent, milky
- block brush
- 0,1 l/m² for ready-to-use mixture of KEIM Design-Lasur with KEIM Design-Base and for a single coating.
Type of container Container content Unit of measure Quantity on pallet bucket 15 l 24 bucket 5 l 70