NOTE: Cookies are small computer files that many websites store on users' devices for various purposes: to measure traffic, serve ads based on browsing behavior, or enable the use of certain website features. It is important to know what type of cookies each website uses in order to know whether or not to apply the regulations on their use, as not all of them are considered compliant with the law, so the following types of cookies are affected by the law: (a) analytical cookies, (b) advertising cookies and (c) behavioral advertising cookies.
[Analytical and session cookies may be used on the website in question and are subject to the applicable regulations]. This means that the following information must be included and that these cookies cannot be installed on the user's devices or browser until the user has explicitly accepted them.
Text of the cookie link
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow, among other things, a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer in order to offer a better service on the website depending on the type of navigation.
What type of cookies does this website use and what are they for?
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing protected parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or attendance at an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcast of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies allow the data controller to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: these are data processed by us or by third parties that allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertising to the content of the service requested or to your use of our website. To do this, we may analyze your Internet browsing habits and show you advertisements tailored to your browsing profile.
www.keim.com contains social media plugins that allow you to access social media from the website. For this reason, social media cookies may be stored in the user's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own privacy and cookie policies and are in any case responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The user must be informed there about these cookies and, where appropriate, about the processing of their personal data. The links through which these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below for information purposes:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: twitter.com/es/privacy
- Instagram: help.instagram.com/1896641480634370
- YouTube: policies.google.com/privacy
- Pinterest: policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
Table of cookies used by this website
The following list provides an overview of the cookies used by this website:
- _ga, Responsible Google Analytics, for the analysis of website and visitor data.
- _ga_7DPKNC3LNZ, Responsible Google Analytics, for the analysis of website and visitor data
- _gat_gtag_UA_73535729_21, Responsible Google Tag Manager, offers the possibility to embed code snippets as tracking codes or conversion pixels.
- gid, maintainer Google Analytics, for the analysis of website data.
- cookie-level-4, Responsible KEIM Website, indicates that all levels of cookies have been activated.
- z7_curfew_whitelis, Responsible KEIM Website, is the overlay (image overlay) for the redirection to another website, which saves a cookie if the checkbox is activated here (e.g.) for brochures, the redirection to another website.
Allowing, blocking or deleting cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
For more information on how to delete or block cookies in your browser, click here:
- Block cookies in Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Block cookies in Firefox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Block cookies in Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Block cookies in Safari: support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac