The thermal insulation composite system KEIM Classic-Plus-HFD is sustainable, thick-layered, woodpecker-proof and offers a natureplus-certified facade coating with KEIM Soldalit.
- integration of building biologically harmless insulation materials made from renewable raw materials (natureplus© certified).
- high application safety due to:
- non-combustible, mineral plaster structures from KEIM
- low soiling tendency
- proven colour stability even for colours with HBW less than 20
- special building physics minimisation of algae formation in the KEIM AquaROYAL system
- close cooperation in construction site management between KEIM and GUTEX
Gutex Thermowall on timber buildings consisting of timber frame constructions or solid timber substrates, on solid mineral substrates and on timber framing.
- insulation material Gutex Thermowall/-gf
- flame retardant B1 according to DIN 4102-1
- insulation thicknesses 40 to 160 mm
- use in accordance with the requirements of the state building regulations for the entire wall construction KEIM - Gutex approval Z-33.47-660 and Z-33.43-94
Universal, silicate-based facade paint with a sol-silicate binder (combination of silica sol and water glass) for organic, mineral and mixed substrates as well as ETICS. KEIM Soldalit is water-repellent, highly diffusible, lightfast, UV-stable and extremely weather-resistant with minimal soiling tendency. Organic content < 5%.
KEIM Soldalit is awarded with Cradle to Cradle Certified® Silver and C2C Certified Material Health Certificate™ Gold.
- Colour shade
- White and colour shades. Can be tinted with KEIM PPF-Technology® according to all common colour collections.
Monochrome shades 9001S-9012S available.
- 0,45 kg/m² for two coatings.
Type of container Container content Unit of measure Quantity on pallet bucket 18 kg 32 bucket 5 kg 70