Beautiful colours for wood for a healthy and natural indoor climate.
KEIM Lignosil-Inco is innovative silicate paint for wood and wood-composite materials indoors and guarantees a great room climate. KEIM Lignosil-Inco maintains the natural hygroscopic properties of the wood and thus ensures a natural and pleasant indoor climate:
- Mineral matt
- From covering to semi-translucent
- Open to diffusion
- Does not form a film
- Ecologically sound
- Does not contain solvents or plasticisers
- No harmful emissions (TÜV certified)
- Absolutely lightfast and UV-resistant
- Excellent adhesion
- Particularly economical to use
- Extremely stable colour
KEIM Lignosil-Inco is an innovative wood coating for glazing to opaque designs for interior use. KEIM Lignosil-Inco has been tested for harmful substances (TÜV-tested), is open to diffusion, preserves the natural hygroscopic properties of the wood and thus ensures a natural and pleasant indoor climate.
Officially recommended by Sentinel-Haus-Institut!
- Colour shade
- White and colour shades. For feasibility see colour tool at www.keim.com.
- airless sprayer, roller, paint brush
- approx. 0,2 l/m² for two coatings.
Type of container Container content Unit of measure Quantity on pallet tin bucket 20 l 22 tin bucket 5 l 70 tin can 2.5 l 160 tin can 1 l
KEIM Lignosil-Inco-DL is the thinner for KEIM Lignosil-Inco. The opacity of a coating with KEIM Lignosil-Inco depends on the mixing ratio KEIM of Lignosil-Inco to KEIM Lignosil-Inco-DL. This is mostly in the range of 1:1 to 1:20 (KEIM Lignosil-Inco : KEIM Lignosil-Inco-DL).
- Colour shade
- paint brush, roller, airless sprayer
- approx. 0,1 l/m² for a single coating.