The thermal insulation composite system KEIM Classic-Plus-Reno is thick-layered, non-combustible, versatile in surface and sustainable.
- energetic improvement of the insulation performance of the facade
- high application safety of a proven renovation system
- sustainable further use of already existing insulation materials
- avoidance of landfill and disposal costs for the existing old system
- the proven quality and mineral matt appearance of KEIM's mineral paints
- stable, first old ETICS with insulation boards made of EPS, mineral wool, mineral wool slats
- HWL boards concreted in one layer
- the substrate must be evaluated by an expert
- KEIM approval Z-33.49-1505 in conjunction with KEIM approval Z-33.43-185
- the fire classification is based on the old system and the versions of the approval Z-33.49- 1505
- any doubling according to Z-33.49-1505 must be reported to KEIM
Universal, silicate-based facade paint with a sol-silicate binder (combination of silica sol and water glass) for organic, mineral and mixed substrates as well as ETICS. KEIM Soldalit is water-repellent, highly diffusible, lightfast, UV-stable and extremely weather-resistant with minimal soiling tendency. Organic content < 5%.
KEIM Soldalit is awarded with Cradle to Cradle Certified® Silver and C2C Certified Material Health Certificate™ Gold.
- Colour shade
- White and colour shades. Can be tinted with KEIM PPF-Technology® according to all common colour collections.
Monochrome shades 9001S-9012S available.
- 0,45 kg/m² for two coatings.
Type of container Container content Unit of measure Quantity on pallet bucket 18 kg 32 bucket 5 kg 70