KEIM Concretal-W is a sol-silicate one component paint which is highly water-repellent. It protects against water, chloride and weather influences.
Damage and effective protection, on the one hand, and achieving architectural aims, on the other, often seem to be mutually exclusive. On the contrary, with KEIM Concretal we can effectively protect the concrete whilst retaining its mineral character, achieving specifications with regard to design, appearance, conservation and protection.
- Protection from steel corrosion and frost damage due to effective water-repellency
- Protection from chloride corrosion due to absence of water transport
- Extremely fast re-drying of concrete due to extremely low sd (H2O) value (< 0.02m)
- Consolidation of concrete surface due to the chemical reaction of the silicate binder with the substrate
- Elevated protection from weathering and wear due to surface consolidation
- Absolutely lightfast due to pure mineral pigments (colour stability code A1)
- Minimal soiling due to antistatic and non-thermoplastic binder
- Retains original concrete appearance due to mineral matt finish
- Simple to renovate - no stripping required for remediation