KEIM Concretal-Lasur is the first choice to preserve and design fair faced concrete with a mineral matt finish.
Fair-faced concrete - one of the largest challenges in structural engineering and an important element in architecture. As the element that bears the load and gives an element its shape, the concrete is a part of the design and has a specific architectural effect on the structure. In each phase of the structural work being carried out, whether directly after the stripping of the concrete surfaces, or after decades of being exposed to the elements, the type and way the surface treatment is carried out determines the character.
In contrast to systems that have been heavily modified with plastics, mineral coatings from KEIM, from colourwashes to opaque, accentuate the character of the concrete. KEIM Concretal-Lasur retains concrete surfaces, whilst at the same time protecting it for a very long time.
- Perfect levelling of uneven-looking exposed concrete surfaces
- Extremely fast re-drying due to extremely low sd(H2O) value
- Strengthening of the concrete surface, high weathering protection
- Absolutely lightfast due to pure mineral pigments (Fb-Code A1)
- Minimal soiling due to antistatic and non-thermoplastic binder
- Preservation of the original concrete aesthetics by means of mineral matt surface