The KEIM AquaROYAL-HFD thermal insulation composite system is sustainable, woodpecker-proof and counteracts microbial growth in terms of building physics.
- integration of building biologically harmless insulation materials made from renewable raw materials (natureplus© certified)
- high application safety due to:
- non-combustible, mineral plaster constructions from KEIM
- low soiling tendency
- proven colour stability even for colours with HBW less than 20
- special building physics minimisation of algae formation in the KEIM AquaROYAL system
- close cooperation in construction site management between KEIM and GUTEX
Gutex Thermowall on timber buildings consisting of timber frame constructions or solid timber substrates, on solid mineral substrates and on timber framing.
- insulation material Gutex Thermowall/-gf
- flame retardant B1 according to DIN 4102-1
- insulation thicknesses 40 to 160 mm
- use in accordance with the requirements of the state building regulations for the entire wall construction KEIM - Gutex approval Z-33.47-660 and Z-33.43-94
KEIM Glassfibre-Reinforcing-Mesh 6x6
Glassfiber Reinforceing Mesh 6x6 mm
Supplied in 55 sq. m rolls, this Glassfibre Reinforcing Mesh is ideal for use to reinforce the KEIM render systems such as Universal Render, Universal Render Fine and NHL Kalkputz.
- Colour shade
- 1,1 m²/m²
- Packaging Accessory
Product name Type of container Length [m] m² per bundle m² per pallet Bundle per pallet Glasfaser-Gittermatte 6x6 roll 50 55 1,815 33
- Mesh width
- 6 x 6 mm