KEIM Soldalit®-arte – a sol-silicate based titanium dioxide-free paint for use on mineral and previously painted substrates.
KEIM Soldalit-arte is a highly developed multi purpose exterior sol silicate paint system based on a combination of KEIM potassium silicate and silica sol binding agents, forming a chemical bond to mineral substrates and a mechanical bond to existing paint coatings.
KEIM Soldalit-arte is ideal for application onto both previously painted and mineral substrates, combining the benefits of a classic mineral paint with simplicity of application.
Without titanium dioxide and tinited with lightfast mineral colour pigments, KEIM Soldalit-arte emphasises the orignal texture of the substrate.
- Titanium dioxide-free formulation
- Increased colour depth and brightness
- Emphasises the texture of the substrate
- Extreme long life/durable
- Weathering protection/waterproof
- Breathable/highly moisture vapour permeable
- Economical and easy to apply
- Inherently incombustible
- For use on mineral and previously painted substrates
- Low VOC and no solvents
- Lightfast/colourfast and UV stable
- Silicate matt surface appearance
- Environmentally friendly, ISO14001
OVERVIEW OF THE KEIM SOLDALIT®-ARTE SYSTEM PRODUCTS
Sol/silicate-based titanium dioxide-free exterior paint for coatings with a particular colour depth and brilliance. Without titanium dioxide and tinted with absolutely lightfast mineral colour pigments only, KEIM Soldalit-Arte emphasises especially the original character and texture of the substrate.
Natural white pigmented with lithopone, raw white (unpigmented) and titanium-free colour shades from KEIM's Palette exclusiv and Avantgarde range. Tinting with KEIM Soldalit monochrome shades
9001S - 9012S.
Application by brush is particularly recommended.
For two coats on smooth substrate: approx. 0.45 kg/m²
5 kg and 18 kg containers