KEIM Concretal®W - a waterproof sol silicate paint, optimised for concrete and formulated for protection against weathering, water and chlorides.
KEIM Concretal W is a sol-silicate paint system with all of the benefits of a classic mineral paint, producing a lightfast, breathable and extremely durable mineral matt surface finish. Manufactured from potassium silicate (waterglass), sol-silicate and natural earth oxides, KEIM Concretal W is inherently compatible with concrete substrates and forms a strong permanent bond between the paint and concrete.
KEIM Concretal W provides protection from weathering and wear, and can be used for consolidation of friable concrete surfaces.
- Mineral protection for concrete
- Outstanding weathering protection
- Enhanced water-proofing and water vapour diffusion
- Consolidation of friable concrete surfaces
- Effective against concrete decay
- Unifying of surfaces with an uneven appearance
- Lightfast/Colourfast and UV stable
- Mineral matt appearance
- Special concrete colour shades available
- Environmentally friendly, ISO14001
- Complementary repair materials
Overview of Concretal®-W System Products
Sol silicate paint formulated for protection against weathering, water and chlorides
White, KEIM Palette Exclusiv and special concrete shades
Brush, roller and airless spraying (spraying information)
For two coats: approx. 0.4 kg/m² + 0.02 lt/m² KEIM Concretal Dilution
5 kg and 25 kg containers
White only - 5 kg and 18 kg containers
Priming coat for previously painted surfaces, hairline cracks and textural variations
Priming coat: approx. 0.2 kg/m² + 0.02 lt KEIM Concretal-Dilution
5 kg and 18 kg containers