KEIM Concretal®C - a waterproof sol silicate based paint specially formulated for protection against carbonation of concrete surfaces.
KEIM Concretal C is a certified anti-carbonation system to EN 1504 part 2, class 1.3, 2.2 and 8.2.
KEIM Concretal C protects concrete from penetration of Carbon Dioxide from the air, protects from corrosion and frost damage due to its elevated water-repellency, and from external chloride corrosion by reducing water movement.
Click here for further information - Concrete & Anti-Carbonation Protection Technical Digest
- Mineral protection for concrete
- Enhanced water-proofing
- Anti Carbonation protection
- Barrier protection, with breathability for durability
- Consolidation of friable concrete surfaces
- Effective against concrete decay
- Lightfast/Colourfast and UV stable
- Matt appearance
- Special concrete colour shades available
- Environmentally friendly, ISO14001
- Complementary repair materials
Overview of KEIM Concretal®-C-System Products
Sol-silicate acrylic one-component anti-carbonation paint system
White, KEIM Palette exclusiv
Brush, roller and airless spraying (spraying information)
For two coats, undiluted: approx. 0.3 kg/m²
5 kg and 20 kg containers