§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we are informing you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be identified personally identifiable to.
(2) KEIMFARBEN GMBH, Keimstraße 16, 86420 Diedorf (see imprint) is responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can reach our data protection officer by e-mail to [email protected] or by post addressed to "the data protection officer".
(3) Whenever you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form, the data provided by you (name, e-mail address, postcode and city as well as telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us for the purpose of answering your personal message to us. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) In order to process your online application (by e-mail to [email protected] ), it is necessary to collect, store and use your personal data (name, e-mail address, postcode and city and, if applicable, telephone number). We use your personal data exclusively to carry out and process your application. Your personal data will only be forwarded to the departments responsible for the specific application procedure (personnel department) and, if applicable, specialist departments and will not be passed on to other companies or third parties.
The data in your online application will be stored by us for the duration of the application procedure. After completion of the application process, we delete the data in your online application after 6 months if your application was unsuccessful. This does not apply if statutory provisions prevent the deletion. If your application is successful, we will transfer your application data into the personnel file, taking into account what we are allowed to retain by law.
To send us your online application documents by e-mail, we recommend that you encrypt your e-mail address. The PGP key for the application email address [email protected] is available for download below:
→ Download PGP key here
§ 2 Rights of the parties concerned
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data about you:
- You have the right to receive free information about the personal data about you we have stored at any time.
- You have the right to request the correction of incorrect personal data about you. You also have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- You have the right to demand immediate deletion of any personal data about you, unless there is a legal obligation to store such data or there are other legitimate reasons to the contrary.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- You have the right to object to the processing of this data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. This does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until this consent is revoked. Please send your instruction to revoke consent to [email protected]
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. The supervisory authority responsible for our company is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision in Ansbach (www.baylda.de ).
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• The amount of data transferred in each case
• Website from which the request comes
• Browser software
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored by websites on the hard drive of your PC for the purpose of saving information about your preferred settings and through which the location that set the cookie (here "KEIMFARBEN GMBH") can receive certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are designed to make browsing more user-friendly, because websites can save your preferred settings or you don't have to log in every time.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(4) Cookies from third party providers
The data generated by etracker on behalf of the provider of this website is processed and stored by etracker solely in Germany by commission of the provider of this website and is thus subject to the strict German and European data protection laws and standards. In this regard, etracker was independently checked, certified and awarded with the ePrivacyseal data protection seal of approval.
The data processing is based on Art. 6 Section 1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest is the optimisation of our online offer and our website. As the privacy of our visitors is very important to us, the data that may possibly allow a reference to an individual person, such as IP address, registration or device IDs, will be anonymised or pseudonymised as soon as possible. etracker does not use the data for any other purpose, combine it with other data or pass it on to third parties.
You can object to the outlined data processing at any time. Your objection has no disadvantageous consequences.
Further information on data protection with etracker can be found here.
Social Media Channels
In our online offer you will find links to social networks such as Facebook, Google+, the two career networks Xing (DACH region – Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and LinkedIN (worldwide) as well as the video portal YouTube. You can recognize the links by the respective provider's logo.
By clicking on the links, the corresponding social media pages are opened to which this data protection declaration does not apply. Please refer to the data protection declarations of the individual providers for details of the provisions applicable there; you will find these under:
Google+ / YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en