KEIM as a training company
Bring colour into the game and become part of the team!
Your benefits at KEIM
- Comprehensive induction
- Many different apprenticeships (warehouse, production, lab, IT, office)
- Attendance at trade shows and events
- Annual apprentices meal
- Course book is made available on loan
- Funding available for exam preparation courses
- Funds available for hostel costs if necessary
- Long-term care insurance
Does that sound good to you or do you want to know more?
Send us your digital application file with cover letter and CV to email@example.com or, if you have any further questions, please contact our HR department, Evelyn Miller, by telephone on 0821/4802-345 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to hearing from you!